If you enjoy fishing, a chance to win cash prizes and having a good time; then there is an upcoming event that you’re going to love. Randall Reed’s Prestige Ford and RAD-Rides is proud to sponsor the 2nd Annual Bass Master Tournament on Sunday, April 3rd at Harbor Bay Marina at Lake Ray Hubbard. The marina is located at 3701 Windjammer Drive, Rockwall, TX 75087.
Teams will consist of of two fishermen. The entry fee is $80 per team (includes launch fee). Early registration ends March 25, 2016. Late registration begins on location at 5 a.m., Sunday April 3rd.
To register, contact: Michelle Mendez at (817) 975-5178 via phone or text or e-mail
1st Place: $2,000
2nd Place: $500
3rd Place: $200
The Biggest Bass Wins: $200
– Tournament hours: 6:30 a.m.-2:45 p.m.
– Boats to be in the water by 6:00 a.m.
– Each team must have 2 people fishing
– Entry fee of $80 per team is due at registration (launch fee included)
– No trailers
– You must register (with Michelle Mendez or Justin Wright) to receive a ticket to qualify you for weigh in
– Early registration ends at 5pm on March 25th
– Late registration begins at 5:00 a.m. on Sunday, April 3rd at Harbor Bay Marina
– Late registration is $100 per team (launch fee included)
– Each team is to turn in their ticket at Harbor Bay Marina at or before 2:45 p.m. to qualify for weigh in
– Weigh in line closes at 2:45 p.m.
– Winners will be announced on site
– Artificial bait only
– 5 fish per team limit
– No lure per rod limit
– No trolling
– No guides
– Dead fish rule: .5 lb deduction per dead fish
For more information, visit: http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/11461604#Post11461604