Looking for more than just another job? Ready for a new career? You may be a great fit for our team at Randall Reed’s Prestige Ford is like working with family.
Our Dallas-area dealership is looking for individuals to fulfill the a number of positions, including: Retail Sales, Customer Service Representatives and more!
Or You May E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
Our Randall Reed family of dealerships in Garland, Dallas, McKinney and the Houston area are seeking quality individuals to staff our dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group (WCAO) seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long-term profitable career. Spanish speaking a plus!
- Guide retail sales clients through the proven sales process.
- Ensure a superior sale, aftermarket, finance and follow up for each retail client.
Key Accountability Areas:
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers
- Suggesting trade-ins; responding to inquiries, networking and generating a potential customer base for sale of vehicles
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features
- Completes sale by overcoming objections; asking for sale, negotiating price with Customer by way of Sales Manager; completing sales or services, financing; delivers automobile
- Proficient in offering/explaining warranty, maintenance, and gap programs
- Providing necessary after sales support and follow-up processes
- Maintaining or beating the CSI standards
- Meeting set sales targets
- Keeping track of all the market products and prices, on-going training with the Store Sales Management and Corporate Training requirements to meet Certifications
Should possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing abilities
- Ability of meeting deadlines and achieving set sales targets
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Available evenings and weekends
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long-term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Paid training
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation time, holiday and sick leave
- Long-term career education assistance:
- World Class University
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.