Randall Reed’s Prestige Ford in Garland, Texas is excited to announce that the order banks for the brand-new 2015 Ford Mustang is now open! Yep, it’s official. You can now place your order with our dealership.
The 2015 Mustang fastback includes new standard features such as fully independent suspension, push-button start, next-generation SYNC® AppLink™ and a choice of three powerful engines
This has been one of the most anticipated Mustangs and Ford engineers have been racking up millions of miles refining each system to make sure everything is just right before the first Mustangs reach customers later this year.
“People are constantly asking us when they can order the new Mustang,” said Justin Wright, General Manager/OP of Randall Reed’s Prestige Ford (serving Rockwall, Mesquite, Richardson, Grapevine and Dallas). “We are excited to tell them that we are taking orders now.”
“From the six cities around the globe where we revealed the all-new Mustang, to auto shows to the recent 50-year celebration events, we’ve received an amazing response from people when they finally see the new model,” said Steve Ling, Ford car marketing manager. “This car is all-new with enhanced sophistication and craftsmanship, but it still exudes the essence of Mustang.”
Customers will be able to select from three available powerhouses for their 2015 Mustang, of which each can be paired with an upgraded six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters:
- New 2.3-liter EcoBoost®, producing more than 305 horsepower and 300 lb.-ft. of torque and with projected class-leading fuel efficiency
- Upgraded 5.0-liter V8, generating more than 420 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque
- Upgraded 3.7-liter V6, producing more than 300 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque
In addition to the new design and updated cabin, the 2015 Mustang offers a myriad of new standard features:
- Fully independent front and rear suspension for improved driving dynamics and ride quality
- Eight airbags including front, knee and side-impact protection for driver and front passenger
- Individual tire pressure monitor readouts for each wheel
- Rear view camera system
- High-intensity discharge headlamps with signature lighting
- Illuminated, locking glove box
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with manual tilt and telescope adjustment
- Intelligent access, enabling the driver to enter without touching the key fob
- Push-button start
- SYNC® connectivity system with next-generation AppLink™ to control smartphone apps with simple voice commands; 4.2-inch color display and two USB ports
The ample standard equipment list can be further enhanced with the availability of advanced technology features such as:
- Eight-inch, high-resolution touch-screen display and navigation
- Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alert upgraded with Doppler-effect radar sensors to provide both improved sensitivity at longer distances and better resistance to false alerts
- Adaptive cruise control and collision warning for the first time
- Track Apps provide a variety of on-track performance measurements for drivers
- Selectable drive modes feature lets the driver quickly adjust steering, throttle response, shift control and stability control settings by toggling between normal, snow-wet, sport and track modes
- Mustang GT easy to use electronic line lock and a launch control system that manages engine speed and brakes, giving drivers maximum and consistent acceleration at the track
A 50 Years appearance package is available for Mustang EcoBoost Premium and Mustang GT Premium models. The appearance package includes a chrome-accented grille, round 50 Years rear badge, 19×8.5-inch alloy wheels with 255/40R19 all-season tires, anniversary floor mats and unique seat and door-trim stitching.
To learn more about the award-winning Prestige Ford or our amazing lineup of New Fords, Certified Pre-Owned Fords, Used Vehicles, Ford Service, Ford Parts or Collision Repair, visit: www.PrestigeFord.com!